*RESOLVED* - Email Issue: Reckon Accounts Hosted & Reckon One (11 October 2017)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi all, 

We're currently working on an issue affecting outbound emails from Reckon Hosted & Reckon One to not be delivered to various email providers ie. Yahoo, Gmail & Hotmail etc

Our IT team are currently investigating this at the highest priority.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, I will post further updates on this issue & progress as soon as it comes to hand.

Thanks
Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    *UPDATE*

Hi everyone,
    I'm happy to advise that the email issue affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted & Reckon One where outbound emails are failing to deliver has now been resolved.

There are however some important notes that affected users need to be aware of:
    We've identified the time period this issue affected as between yesterday afternoon 2:50pm AEST (10/10/2017) to this morning 10:30am AEST (11/10/2017).

Unfortunately, any outbound emails from Reckon Accounts Hosted & Reckon One sent during the above specified time period need to sent again.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may cause. We have identified the cause of the issue and corrected it to ensure this does not occur again moving forward.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Raluca Pratt
    Raluca Pratt Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for the updates , Rav.
  • athina
    athina Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2017
    Hello Rav
    I just tested sending an invoice to two of my email addresses & I have not received them yet.
  • Rav
    edited October 2017
    Hi Athina,

Is this still occurring for you today? Were they diverted to your Spam/Junk email folder by any chance?

• athina
    athina Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2017
    Hello Rav
    It just worked!!!! :):):)