Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch issue (16 October 2017)

2»

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Not Happy Guys. Worst time of day to not have access.
  • RebeccaRebecca Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2019
    I also get the black screen again. Really need this problem to work!! :(
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys, We're looking into this recurrence as we speak. Apologies, I can certainly understand that it's frustrating. Hope to have further info from the team shortly
  • Jennifer WannJennifer Wann Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    Have tried the usual log off>close browser>use another browser> etc - any other ideas?
  • UssherUssher Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    I have now this issue where after click  LAUNCH - get Black screen with BLUE writing with LOGIN and WELCOME  - then it shows my Loading code and space to put password under and LONG IN button . and under that in RED " unable to connect to the WebConnect server "    Any News on fixing issue 
  • Chris QuirkChris Quirk Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to log into reckon. Unable to log into accounts hosted
    edited October 2017
    Looking into it right now Ussher.
    I'll post an update as soon as I have more news on progress
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for trying Jennifer, we've got the team looking at things on our end as we speak. I'll keep you posted.
  • UssherUssher Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    I just Got back in by using this Black screen LOGIN PAGE . 

edited October 2017
    Hi guys,

I've just received word that Reckon Accounts Hosted should be back up and running now.

Can you please give it a try by logging in as normal.

If you still come across this when attempting to login, visit the Hosted control panel and check if there are any active sessions located under the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area, if there are, please end them. 
    From there, its crucial to logout (use the logout option in the top right, not just close the tab or window) and then close your browser before trying again.

Thank you all for your patience with us today.