Cannot edit invoice

Options
Kylie_8705352
Kylie_8705352 Member Posts: 27
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
There is an issue once you have applied a credit or received a partial payment in respect of an invoice, the invoice cannot then be edited. I need to make changes in respect of a partially paid invoice but the system does not allow this.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Kylie,

In order to make any changes or edits to the invoice, you will need to unlink the payment first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THnCluaZpqU

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav
    What if I want to keep the partial payments but edit the item details? It seems like I should be able to do this without unlinking the payments as i still want those payments to apply, I just want to be able to edit the text to reflect something else in the description. This doesn't impact on the amounts in the invoice so I should be able to edit these without undoing the partial payments????
    Kylie
  • Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I also cant edit the Notes field, which I might want to add Notes to, even though a partial payment has been issued to indicate when next payment is scheduled to be made, etc.
  • Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You can add the partial payments again after you have edited the invoice