*RESOLVED* - Reckon Accounts Hosted 'No Terminal Server' Error - 26 December 2017

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating reports of access issues with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

We have received reports that some customers are receiving an intermittent 'No Terminal Server is available' message when trying to log into Reckon Accounts Hosted.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resume service ASAP.

Further updates will be made here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• ramonatobin
    ramonatobin Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Same here and employees waiting for wages :(
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Hi again everyone,

We seem to have identified the cause of this problem and are attempting to organise resources in order to fix this. Its never a good time for these issues but being the Christmas public holidays it has exacerbated this and unfortunately it is going to take some time to fix while we get in touch with team members required to put this right.

Hope to have a further update for everyone later this evening with positive news on resolution.

Sincerely apologise for the frustration caused.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• David Button
    David Button Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the update Rav. At least I know that something is happening to fix the problem. Hopefully I can pay the staff tonight. 
  • Trevor Hartshorne_7650421
    Trevor Hartshorne_7650421 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    I reported this almost 24 hours ago. Very slow response.
  • Rav
    edited December 2017
    Hi all,
    We have a technician working on this issue as we speak. Hopefully have some good news to share soon, I'll  keep you posted.

• Paul Delaney
    Paul Delaney Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    We have staff that have been waiting all day that are not happy. Especially considering this time of year
  • Rav
    edited December 2017
    Hi all, We've had a tech working on this issue, and initial testing is looking positive. We're still not out of the woods yet but if you can please try accessing Hosted now and let me know how you get on BELOW this message

• Jodie Kellett-Wurf
    Jodie Kellett-Wurf Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    It is working now. Thank you

• ramonatobin
    ramonatobin Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    All good. Wages done ..WHEW !!
  • Annette Tainsh
    Annette Tainsh Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    Yep, back working - payments processed on time. Cheers Reckon Tech Support!