SAFF export missing payer bank account details

Jon Beets
Jon Beets Member Posts: 14
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have recently set up a SMSF so I now have to use the SuperStream process when I pay super.  I have signed up to use the Ozedi, one of the supported portals listed in Accounts Hosted.  When I tested the SAFF file created by the Export SAFF button, some of the errors related to missing payer bank details.  Where do I set these?  To get the file sent for December I manually edited the SAFF file to add the payer bank details.  It would be nice to not have to do this every time.

Comments

• Jon Beets
    edited February 2020
    Two things I have tried:
    • Edited the bank account in Hosted and ensured the account details were set.
    • Enabled the bank account in Hosted for online account access and populated the details.
    Neither make any difference.
  • Shakir
    Shakir Alumni Posts: 54
    edited February 2020
    Hi Jon, thanks for reaching out to us.

Here is the knowledge base article for this issue.

Hope it helps

Regards
    Shakir
  • Jon Beets
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Shakir, that is the solution.  Would you mind responding with how to search for the KB article from https://community.reckon.com/reckon?  Every search I tried using SAFF does not return the KB article, even when I use the advanced search and check all the KB sources.

• Shakir
    Shakir Alumni Posts: 54
    edited January 2018
    Hi Jon

Please use this Link to search the KB articles.

Hope it helps

Regards
    Shakir
  • Jon Beets
    edited January 2018
    Thanks again Shakir.  I see there is also a link on the community page to the KB browser.  Are there any plans to enhance the community page search to also return these KB articles?  It would save both Reckon and users like me time.