Reckon Reports and Australian Accounting Standards

Amanda_8338221
Amanda_8338221 Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Our office has been using Reckon since before 2000, however the reports have not been up to the Australian Accounting Standards and to print a complete set of accounts including index and notes we have to fall back on MYOB Reporter.  So essentially at the moment - all data is posted to reckon, reconciled and reviewed and journalled to MYOB reporter.  We would very much like to remove MYOB reporter from this equation and print full reports using a Reckon related program.  Please note we have nothing against MYOB in any way, however it is an extra unnecessary step when we use Reckon accounting software for data entry.  Any assistance in the matter would be wonderful.  Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Amanda - have you tried using the financial statement designer?  Its under the Reports menu... bit of a chore to map the accounts in the first instance but once done you can save that mapping file and reuse it for other datafiles?
  • Neil Belknap_9486799
    Neil Belknap_9486799 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    While I live in Australia, I still would like to use RECKON as QUICKEN DELUXE 2018 as I have paid for the upgrade. please advise as my Quicken ID is nbelknap@onthenet.com.au

Neil Belknap
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Separating from current thread Please reference the new conversation here: Quicken Deluxe 2018

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.