I am considering changing from accounts hosted to One, is it easier to track time using One than Hos

Liam Francisco_8865504
Liam Francisco_8865504 Member Posts: 7
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
I am considering changing from accounts hosted to One, is it easier to track job costs and time in One. I have a had a look at the tracking in Hosted which I am currently using and it looks quite difficult. Can you just add material costs per job .

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2018

Hi Liam

At this point probably not, while the time billing module is great and works well, as Reckon One lacks the ability to track material costs and allocate to invoices.  Also the Reporting Functionality of Reckon Accounts is far superior to Reckon One.

The Time billing function of Hosted actually works really well, converts well to invoices.  As well you can select the costs and track, then bill the costs with markup to the invoice.  You can also report with great detail the details of each of the Jobs.

Maybe in time Reckon One with be the one, but at the moment sounds like Hosted is probably your best software.  Hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards

Kim Chapman

www.cosbiz.com.au

• Liam Francisco_8865504
    Liam Francisco_8865504 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Kim