How can I save Invoices etc in PDF (to my computer) now that the option isn't available when you pre

Tricia_9490406
Tricia_9490406 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2018 in Accounts Hosted
PDF Files

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Tricia,
    There have been some changes now that the print process has been streamlined with yesterday's update - 
    Major Update to Reckon Accounts Hosted

If you'd like to save the document use the Save as PDF option by going through File > Save as PDF

You can then download the file to your computer from the Q drive using the Floating Toolbar

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• H Jewell
    H Jewell Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    This came to me instead. My only issue was with the server issue.
  • Greenacres Accounts
    Greenacres Accounts Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Or print to PDF from the print screen. A lot easier.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Even better!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Glenda Flowers
    Glenda Flowers Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018

Hi  Can you please tell me how to save statements to pdf  I find sending email through Reckon Hosted often goes to my clients junk mail so I generally save them to my computer as a pdf and email through outlook

Cheers

Glenda

• Greenacres Accounts
    Greenacres Accounts Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    In the print screen, select save as PDF in the printer options. The default printer will be displayed, (brother, HP etc) select save as PDF. You can then save file to usual location.
  • Glenda Flowers
    edited January 2018
    I can not find this option for Statements only invoices and reports
  • Glenda Flowers
    edited January 2018
    I've just realised I can email the statement to myself and then save the file to my computer, seems a long way around.  The previous method was much easier.
  • Dave OneSpeed Britt
    Dave OneSpeed Britt Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    I agree that saving invoices to pdf is a bit more cumbersome than the previous version. What we have gained in direct printing simplicity we have lost with pdf functionality. I found the previous solution a good compromise.
    Also, I find that my logo does not print as well on invoices under the new version. There is some background shading around the logo that was not there before.
  • Wendy_9545519
    Wendy_9545519 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Hi Gareth You may have sorted this out by now but do you have a multiprinter (printer scanner in 1)? When you print the invoice you can choose to print it to the scanner, in my case Paperport, then it will save a PDF to the file you scan to. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.