Hosted Online Banking

Mel_9490743
Mel_9490743 Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I can no longer access my bank from online banking.  Prior to last's nights upgrade I could use the "go online" button to go direct to my bank account where I could upload the .ABA file but now this is not working.  I spent over an hour on the phone to Reckon Hosted Help but was told this function is not available (even though it has always been available up until the upgrade last night).  Anyone have any answers?

Comments

• Jodi Scattini
    Jodi Scattini Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I am having the same trouble - had to download the file, move it to the desktop & open Bendigo bank in a different tab to be able to do our payroll & suppliers bulk payment - I hope they fix it soon!!
  • Mel_9490743
    Mel_9490743 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Reckon told me they were not fixing it! I hope this is not so.  I already have 2 clients who are furious.
  • paulpage56 .
    paulpage56 . Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    How can they say they are not fixing it when it's part of the way the thing is supposed to function? It's very cumbersome to have to download each ABA file separately then import it into Westpac. I may as well sit here and write cheques to pay people.  Is it going to be like the ATO tax transfer thing that still hasn't been fixed after nearly six months???

• Sue Jones
    Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    They take our money & that's all they are interested in! !!
  • Sue Jones
    Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Still not working today! !!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Mel,

I know this might sound roundabout but can you try this out and see if there's any change for you.

Click on Reckon BankData link on the right

You'll be presented with the below message. Ensure that you TICK the "Do not display option" and click OK.

The screen will then proceed to open a browser window within Hosted. You can close this.

Try accessing your Online Banking through Hosted as you were.

Does it work?
    If yes, great.
    If not, what is happening specifically?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Marg Bardon
    Marg Bardon Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    This 100% worked for me. Stupid that we need to do that as a fix though, and even more stupid that reckon support cannot identify that as a fix for people. My son is in IT and suspect it was a security issue of some description, just not sure how to trigger the warning! Thanks for the tip. For anyone looking for where to find "Reckon BankData' it is under Learn About Services, on the right of the home screen.image
  • Marg Bardon
    edited January 2018
    the fix above works
  • Marg Bardon
    edited January 2018
    the fix above works
  • Marg Bardon
    edited January 2018
    The fix below works