Since upgrade I can't change column width for line items on transaction forms.

Peter Weiss
Peter Weiss Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Peter Darrell
    Peter Darrell Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Every single one of my templates have been moved off page; Love the new updates but dam why the templates turned into such a mess and problem. Also same problem noticed.
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    check the default paper size "letter" rather than "A4"
  • Peter Darrell
    Peter Darrell Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Amazing thing is did try that it has moved most into top left corner saying margin error... No problem it was time for a template update just bummer it had to be during the week when I need to send invoices, quotes, delivery dockets and purchase orders. Weird the update was done mid week and not like they normally do at the end of week.
  • Wilma
    Wilma Accredited Partner Posts: 46 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2018
    I have the same problem with one of my clients who have many templates that all now have to be re-done.  Changing it to Letter did not do anything.  This is very annoying.  Why did this happen???
  • Robyn Johnson
    Robyn Johnson Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I had the same problem and I changed the paper to A4 and it has fixed it.
  • Peter Weiss
    Peter Weiss Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Hi, tried the paper size change to no avail. However, I was originally refering to the entry for of Purchase Orders or Sales Orders. Even there I can't change the size I have some columns which show only3,4 letters and then 3 dots such as "MAT...". No very helpful! This upgrade is not an improvement. As we work paperless as much as posisble the PDF before print was very fine for us though. We hardly printanything. Okay, no problem we just chose now a PDF print.
    But the columns issue is really an issue!!!
  • Stella Shen_9490987
    Stella Shen_9490987 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I cannot adjust the report column size after the Reckon Hosted upgrade. 
  • Dianne Lougoon
    Dianne Lougoon Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I too am having this problem - also in the Enter Payroll Information screen unable to change width of columns

• Stella Shen_9490987
    Stella Shen_9490987 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    I've found the solution from other people's post, it worked for me. Please see below:

Does the same issue occur on a different browser?

If its still an issue on a different browser then my next question is are you using a device that has touchscreen capabilities?

If so, can you please try the following and see if there is any change?
    Turn off Touch feature (Device Manager > Human Interface Devices > the Touch Device should show up here or under the Display section