to enter a transaction you must select a supplier error

Ani Tarnok
Ani Tarnok Member Posts: 12
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
When I enter a bill in the transaction section, I find I can only do one at a time then have to go out of it and back in again to enter another transaction or else I get the following error: to enter a transaction you must select a contact that is a supplier.  The thing is, it is a supplier I am selecting.  Is there a glitch? 

Comments

• Georgie_9496698
    Georgie_9496698 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    This is happening to me also and is very frustrating. Any advice on how to fix this or work around until it is fixed?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for bringing this up Ani,

Do you have a rough idea on when this started occurring for you? Does the same issue happen if you use Reckon One on a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steph Luck_8206927
    Steph Luck_8206927 Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    I'm getting this as well. Using google Chrome.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi guys,
    I've just had a chat with our Reckon One folks about this one, and just to clarify, are you attempting to add a new payment from the Bank account list screen when you encounter this error message?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steph Luck_8206927
    edited January 2018
    I get it both when adding a new transaction from the bank account list screen, and also when trying allocating from the bank feed. 
    I'm also having intermittent errors when trying to allocate payments and receipts, in that the list to allocate to doesn't appear. Super payable amounts aren't appearing in the allocation tab, nor are outstanding invoices for customers. 

• Steph Luck_8206927
    edited January 2018
    And sorry, I've just noticed that it too is saying 'you must select a customer' as the contact
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for that Steph,

The Reckon One team are investigating, I'll keep you all posted on this as soon as I have more info.

Cheers
    Rav

• Ani Tarnok
    edited January 2018
    When I used it on Friday it was working fine.  Then on Sunday when I went to enter some bills it was playing up. I haven't changed browsers. I was originally using Internet Explorer then was told by you guys that Explorer plays up and to use a different one - I now use Microsoft Edge (the icon is an "e" with a gash in the upper part that looks like a baseball cap on backwards).  Should I go back to Internet Explorer? I've now installed Mozilla Firefox and the same thing is happening.
  • Ani Tarnok
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for that.  I posted my message a minute ago as I started writing it yesterday and then had to install Firefox so didn't get back until today and didn't realise there was a follow up message.
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi guys,
    The Reckon One team have advised that they've pushed through a fix this morning that should resolve this issue.

If you can give it a try and let me know how it goes for you that'll be great.

Cheers
    Rav