Reckon Accounts Hosted - Launch Issue (23 January 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue affecting the launch of Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Early indication shows that you may encounter a screen similar to the below when attempting to launch.

We are investigating at the highest priority and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I'll keep this thread updated with more information.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Catherine_6987774
    Catherine_6987774 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Hi

Now I am receiving the above error

~ 11:27am Post edited by Moderator: Contained info unrelated to this error
  • Nathan Elcoate
    Nathan Elcoate Accredited Partner Posts: 162 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2018
    Doesn't work, in any browser, reset doesn't work.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for that Catherine,

Unfortunately,? this is a seperate issue to the other thread but nonetheless just as frustrating. 
    We've got the team looking into this as we speak and I'll keep you posted on progress.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Matt Quigley
    Matt Quigley Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    reset didn't work!
  • Krissi Parke
    Krissi Parke Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    reset didn't work
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for trying however this is an issue at our end which we're working on putting right. Resetting your browser will not have an effect. 

• Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi everyone,

The team look to have resolved the issue however can you please try logging in now and confirm?

Let me know how you get on

• Matt Quigley
    Matt Quigley Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    all good now
  • Jenny_9381306
    Jenny_9381306 Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    Hi Rav every time i try to log in now it tells the attempt failed because I'm already logged in. What should I do. I can't work.

• Rav
    edited January 2018

• Jenny_9381306
    Jenny_9381306 Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    great - all fixed. thanks.
  • Helen Saunders
    Helen Saunders Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Since being logged out this morning I now cant log into one of the companies in Hosted.  Any suggestion on how this can be fixed.  I have logged out of Reckon and restarted my computer - still cant log in
  • Laurie N Shane Wicks
    Laurie N Shane Wicks Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    Yes, I'm on now too, thank you

• Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi Helen,
    What is happening when you try? Are you getting any error messages?

• Helen Saunders
    Helen Saunders Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Just logged in.  For some reason it just worked.

• Rav
    edited January 2018
    Good to hear. Sing out if you have any further trouble.

• Helen Case
    Helen Case Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2018
    I can access my datafile, but I cannot access the bank accounts via the Online Banking function.  We have wages & suppliers to pay.  I have logged out & back in again; but still cannot access the bank we need (Bendigo Bank).  Not happy Jan.

• Nathan Elcoate
    Nathan Elcoate Accredited Partner Posts: 162 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2018
    Hi Helen, how do you access your bank via Online Banking? Can you not login to Bendigo Internet Banking via your browser?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2018
    Hi Rav, I'm logging in fine, but from this morning I can't print invoices.  Can preview them but when I go to print them they don't appear on my screen.  Any thoughts?

• Nathan Elcoate
    edited January 2018
    Hi Sue, this is likely the new functionality that now prints directly to your printer, rather than launching as a PDF file. 
  • Carol Olsen
    Carol Olsen Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I was having trouble logging in earlier, but all seems to be good now.  However, I can't adjust the column widths on the write cheques screen.  Any ideas?
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi Carol,
    Glad to hear you're back into your Hosted services.

In regard to not being able to alter column width, that is something we're going to need to look at on our end at this stage.

Are you using a touchscreen device when using Hosted? eg. Microsoft Surface, Lenovo Yoga etc?

• [Deleted User]
    edited January 2018
    Hi Nathan, has been working like a dream the new way.  Will print all other reports, but wont print an invoice, as of this morning.  Are you able to print an invoice okay?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2018
    OMG, restarted computer, invoices now printing.
    Have a great day, thanks for your help