printing

Peter_8251866
Peter_8251866 Member Posts: 25
edited January 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Since the update last night, our invoices only print 1 copy, the setting still has 2 copies.

how do we fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Peter,
    Can you try something out for me, if you change the number of copies in the below print screen rather than from within Hosted, does it print more than one copy? (Assuming you're using Chrome)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter_8251866
    edited January 2018
    thanks Rav, it then saves and prints 2 copies of everything unless we remember to change it each time.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Ah ok, fair point. I'll make some inquiries on our end about this. I'll let you know as soon as I get some info around it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter_8251866
    edited January 2018
    Is there any update on this issue?
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi there Peter,
    Its still a work in progress at the moment unfortunately. The Hosted team are able to reproduce this issue and believe it could be linked to other altered paper size/printer settings that some users are experiencing. Work is still continuing, I'll keep you posted.

• kerry williams
    kerry williams Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled PRINTING INVOICES. I have just wasted over half an hour trying to print a 3 page invoice.  It prints page one, and then just stops and cuts out.
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Hi Kerry,
    I've moved your post over to this thread as it relates to the question that Peter has posted above.

We're investigating this at the moment, and while I appreciate it isn't the ideal solution please check out the workaround in my first post above.

• kerry williams
    edited January 2018
    Thank you Rav.
    I have noticed that in preview, you can see three pages, but again only page one prints.

• kerry williams
    edited January 2018
    My problem has now been resolved by my IT Manager.  The new printing settings appear to have thrown out the viewer

• Rav
    edited January 2018
    Good to hear, thanks for letting me know Kerry

• kerry williams
    edited January 2018
    It also threw out the default settings. But all ok now