Can't select text in Accounts Hosted after upgrade

Lucas AnstissLucas Anstiss Member Posts: 32
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Since the upgrade to Accounts Hosted last week I have an issue when I select text in Reckon using my mouse.  If I try and select text with my mouse it always misses the first two characters (eg. if I tried to select the word 'Reckon' - I'd just get 'ckon')  It's wierd.
I can't see that anyone else has posted about this, so I'm hoping it's an easy fix :)

I'm also having the problem mentioned by others where I can't change the width of columns (on an invoice for instance, or in the Item List) but haven't seen a solution on the posts here that works for me.

My browser is Chrome and I'm running Win 10 Pro.

On a happier note, I'm glad that the update improved the copy/paste experience and the printing process.

Comments

• TERRYTERRY Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    Try highlighting from right to left?
  • Lucas AnstissLucas Anstiss Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2018
    Doesn't make a difference which was I highlight.
    However, I did muck around with my touchscreen settings turning them on and off and the problems disappeared.  I guess the question is, will I have to do that everytime I turn my computer on?
    edited January 2018
    So when I restart my computer, Reckon goes back to having the problem - disabling and enabling the touchscreen didn't fix it today.  

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited January 2018
    Hi Lucas,
    This is a strange one, can't seem to replicate it.

Is it dependant on the browser you're using? ie. can you test an alternative browser and see if the issue persists there too?
    edited January 2018
    I just tested MS Edge - same problem (which is a relief, cause otherwise I'd have to use Edge... !)

I'm using a Surface Book - not sure if that's the problem.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for trying Lucas,

Do you have access to a PC? Can you check if you're getting the same issue when logged into your Hosted account on a PC.
    I just want to isolate whether it could be device or account/server specific after the upgrade last week ie. related to your Surface having touchscreen functionality which worked once when switched off but not a second time today.
  • KeilaKeila Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    I'm experiencing both of these problems too. I've posted on another thread about the non-adjustable column widths but have gotten no solution. This problem makes the reports useless to me because I can't read the information required.
This discussion has been closed.