iPhone Reckon One app login

Bob Hale_9220757
Bob Hale_9220757 Member Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in Reckon One
When I first logged into Reckon One on my Mac I opted to login using Google.
I have no idea what my Reckon password is and there is no way to find out.
When I try and reset my password on the Mac Reckon says: Please use google to sign in.
The reason this is a problem is because I can't login to the App as I can't login using Google.
So either how do I reset my password on the Mac, or how do I login to the app using Google?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Bob,

At the moment Reckon One users who have signed up using a Google or Office 365 account are unable to use the Reckon One mobile app.

Our Reckon One mobile team are working on this and are in the process of introducing SSO functionality into the app. I don't have a timeframe on this as yet but I'll keep you posted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Luke Hemmings
    Luke Hemmings Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    wow yet another issue. just read this and now trying to cancel my subscription which i can't even do. useless system. Back to xero.
  • Brendan Power_9404300
    Brendan Power_9404300 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I am in same position. Any progress or work arounds for this?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Brendan,
    The Reckon One app has been updated in November 2017 to incorporate sign in with Google and Office 365 accounts.

Please ensure your app is updated to the latest version via your respective app store.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.