Reckon Accounts Hosted - Request Error (30 January 2018)

Comments

• Brett ColeBrett Cole Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Disappointing that it has happened again today. Especially when I have vital reports due in which Centrelink will not wait for. Not good enough Reckon.
  • alison duffyalison duffy Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Error code 6123 once you get into file 
  • Gordon FoggGordon Fogg Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018

Argh a yearning for a return to the good old days where the software was stored on the local pc and you could at least have control your recovery processes rather than having no control over how long your office gets to be unproductive for!!  You must excuse my sarcasm but along with a lot of other users’ time is money and sitting twiddling thumbs looking at repeated messages about how the issue is being looked at doesn’t cut it.  It seems to be Déjà vu from when previous Reckon hosted changes have been implemented.
  • StevenHelen ThompsonStevenHelen Thompson Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled KICKED OFF AND NOW CANNOT LOG BACK IN ON 2ND COMPUTER ? 2 DAYS IN A ROW ?. Got Kicked off now cannot log back in ? Middle of a very busy day ? 2 days in a row Not Happy !!
  • Kathleen CaldowKathleen Caldow Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    Still not able to log in. Not Good enough.

• Tracey DohertyTracey Doherty Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Hi Rav Do we have an ETA on this being fixed. I am not getting an error but do have a black screen.

Thanks Tracey 
  • CharleyCharley Member Posts: 549 ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Just keeps going through the "connected" stage
  • Tonys TyresTonys Tyres Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2018
    same and need to complete work asap

• Anthony GownAnthony Gown Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I was logged in but it was so slow it was almost pointless trying;  then I tried to email a report then the system hung and now I'm F'd
  • Naomi DekkerNaomi Dekker Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    im still getting the error

• Helen CaseHelen Case Member Posts: 35
    edited January 2018
    I am running out of time to get wages & suppliers paid.  What is the ETA on getting access again please?
  • GrantGrant Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018

Thanks John, that's helpful. Chrome does work better and is reasonably easy to manually adjust the print quantity but automatically printing the number of pages as set in the template settings would be better for simplicity and consistency. It's a shame that basic functions we'd expect in reckon need to rely on browser functions that are subject to change when google & windows etc update their browsers.

• Naomi DekkerNaomi Dekker Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    The most frustrating thing is i logged in early this morning with no issues but got booted.. is there a way to stay logged in and not get booted as I move from job to job throughout my day and every time I go to use Reckon I need to log in again after getting booted 
  • Michelle BelleMichelle Belle Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    i have to start keying in my 100 orders for tomorrow - they need to be finished in 3 hours... this has been going on for hours. i still have ablack screen. this is ridoiculous and it seems you have no idea whatsoever when it will be fixed... not even stressful.... wtf! 
  • Helen CaseHelen Case Member Posts: 35
    edited January 2018
    That is not true Rav.  I was logged in and my screen froze and then booted me out.  I've not been able to get back in since.
    edited January 2018
    come on your supposed to be the gurus
  • Sharlene PhillimoreSharlene Phillimore Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Quickbooks is reckon.
    edited January 2018
    same

• Eric SimmsEric Simms Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    Please Please Please, when can we get back to business???  This is a serious issue with significant impact on my and many businesses.  Please help us!
  • LuisaLuisa Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    I have just lost connection to Reckon and now cant log in...
  • PaulaPaula Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    Still unable to get connected, goes through to Open a Company file but there is no option to select our company file.
  • Leisha SLeisha S Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2020
    EOM, accountant trying to work on file, need to do quotes..........templets changing "but it must be your doing Mrs S, it can't happen on our end". Everytime I login & hold my breath hoping it works.....today still nothing happening. What would you do Reckon if my business was failing to provide the service YOU were paying for?
    1pm & I'm only just starting my day...........crap!
  • Hotel GosfordHotel Gosford Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    mines working now, thanks
  • Kylie FischerKylie Fischer Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    I have just been able to log in :)

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,894 Administrator
    edited July 2020
    Hi all,
    If you are currently logged into Hosted and you are experiencing slowness/performance issues to the point where its unusable, please exit your file (ENSURE that you use File > Exit, not just close your browser window) and logout (use the logout option).

Once that is done, close your browser and give it a couple of minutes before logging back in. You should connect to a new host which is performing correctly.

Please only do this if you're logged in and unable to use functions to the point where its extremely slow.
  • Roger ThompsonRoger Thompson Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Hi
    I still cannot log in. This has gone on too long!
    Roger
    edited January 2018
    While I'll concede this isn't the time or thread for this conversation, Sharlene I'll just leave this link here for info on the history of Reckon & QuickBooks for your perusal
    edited January 2018
    Roger, can you please retry logging in now as per my latest post below.

If you continue to have issues, can you let me know what you're running into specifically on logging in.
  • Leica DromgoolLeica Dromgool Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2018
    Phone app would be awesome for the amount of time I am out of the office. 
  • John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hi Rav.  I experienced my share of doom and gloom today.  After being kicked out early (I had logged in after the problems began), it was a few hours before I could get anywhere.  Then eventually it started to login but took over 30 minutes with a number of different errors cropping up.  Now I am back in using Chrome and things seem to be working real well for me.  There is one piece of really good news that I can report.  I have just run the monthly Super Report by Fund which for me with only 9 employees, usually takes well in excess of 5 minutes to run.  Yet today, it only took 157 seconds!!  It would have to be years since I have seen it complete that quickly  So perhaps this is one good thing which has come out of the recent upgrade.  I will keep my fingers crossed!
    John L G
This discussion has been closed.