Integration Problem

Con_7304454
Con_7304454 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have integration with CreataCRM and since this morning's outage, which my Reckon wasn't affected, my integration with CreataCRM was and still is. When I try to sync I receive this message "Error connecting to Reckon Accounts. The file has been authorised however either the login the API is set to use is logged in, or the file is set to single user mode".My file is in multi-user mode. Does anyone know what's going on, or can someone help?

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    YES , WE HAVE SAME PROBLEM , I THINK WE CANT SYNC TO RAH API SERVER.
    HELLO SHANE , OR SIMON CHK THIS URGENTLY,  I HAVE GOT USERS CANT SYNC THE INVS
    AND I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT PRESENTATION TOMMOROW

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited January 2018
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    missed it Gary , that was helpful , but their timing is not good as usual , hope all is  ok there

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Con_7304454
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, I noticed tonight that Reckon have reverted back to the previous version but, it still hasn't made a difference regarding syncing to another program; I'm still receiving the same error message.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Con,
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Can you let me know if these issues are continuing for you now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Con_7304454
    edited January 2018

Rav, thanks for asking but, nothing yet. I'm phoning Reckon Support as it's end of month and I need this working now.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Fair enough, let me know how you get on. 

I believe this is around re-authorisation and doing so will fix up any issues. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Con_7304454
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Rav for taking an interest in this issue; just got off the phone with CreataCRM and they've fixed the issue.