Couple of issues when invoicing (discount/item code)

Jenny_9512291
Jenny_9512291 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
Using Reckon One

1. Discount - it says when I invoice I can put a % in for a discount, but when I try and do that it converts the % to a $ amount, but an incorrect one. Eg, my item is $100, I want to apply a 30% discount, when I type 30% in it instead discounts $0.30. And when I type eg $30 in it applies it to the whole amount, not to how many items, so I need to calculate my discounts myself as inputting a % doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?

2. When I create an item I can input an item code, but I can't display this item code on my invoice. Why not? When I try and manage the invoice template there is no option to display the item code.

Comments

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited January 2018
    01/02/18

Hi Jenny,

I might be able to provide a suggestion regarding point #1. I was able to replicate the same issue where the % discount value changes to an incorrect $ discount value. For myself, this only occurs when I pressed the enter key after inputting my % discount value whilst that field still has the cursor focus. Instead, after you entering your % discount, try pressing the tab key to move out of the discount field or alternatively use the mouse to click onto the next field. See if this solves your discount issue.

Cheers.
  • Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    08/02/2018

Hi Jenny,

This issue is now fixed.

Regards,
    Scott.