Payroll Premier 17/18 can no longer just select one or a couple employee to email payslip

Kylie_9377946
Kylie_9377946 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Payroll Premier
There is an issue where you can no longer deselect all the employee and just select a couple of employees to email their payslip?

Comments

• Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    Yes, I have found that too. This morning I tried to change the print preference to date paid rather than week end  - I waited the "several minutes" it suggested it would take but all it did was tie itself in a knot. 17/18 seems to have more issues than you poke a stick at
  • Kylie_9377946
    edited February 2018
    I agree 16/17 version had issues but not this many :/
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi guys,
    Is this a new occurrence for you both or have you just noticed it happening for a while now? If so, when did it start?

Which operating system & version are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_9377946
    edited February 2018
    Hi no it's not a new occurrence I just have been working around it printing it and then scanning it and emailing when an employee requests a payslip. Operating system is Windows 10 Pro and version is the latest one 2017/2018
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi guys,

There's a solution to this issue which is outlined with step by step instructions in this KB article here -

Unable to untick the employee from Email list

This should solve it, give it a go and let us know if it helps.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_9377946
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rav
    I have done as per instructions now when I click email it doesn't even load the list of employees?
    What do you suggest?
    Thanks