*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issue (1 March 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited March 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating early indication of login issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

You may encounter the loading screen message or a timeout issue when attempting to login.

This issue is affecting new login attempts to Hosted only. Any users currently logged in and using Hosted are not affected.

We are investigating at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE**

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Joel Schutz
    Joel Schutz Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    Not a good look after we just signed up yesterday : / An inconvenience to say the least! I hope this doesn't happen frequently.....

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Apologies Joel, certainly not the start we'd like you to have with Hosted! We've got the Hosted squad looking into this as we speak and hopefully should be resolved very soon.

Further updates will be made on this thread as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jeremy Engelman
    Jeremy Engelman Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Rav..... was experiencing this now..

• Somain Rapana_9560474
    Somain Rapana_9560474 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    i am unable to login....whats going on ..nt happy 

• Steve Stokes
    Steve Stokes Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2018
    Rav, this has not been an uncommon occurrence this year. First an upgrade that had to be reversed back to the old system and other subsequent problems.
  • Carol_8928983
    Carol_8928983 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    Can you please tell me when this problem will be fixed.  I am wanting to use Hosted ASAP but am not able to log in
  • Jeffrey Arana_7451558
    Jeffrey Arana_7451558 Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2018
    Following. Thanks Rav.
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hi everyone,
    It looks as though the cause of this problem is affecting performance of our website as well. I don't have an ETA on this just yet as the team are continuing to investigate. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I receive further information on progress.?

• Sara_7151075
    Sara_7151075 Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2018
    Pretty awesome timing at change of month.... pretty desperate to get in Wouldn’t suggest I’m getting value from my fees
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hi again everyone,
    I've just heard that the team have isolated the cause of the problem and are now switching to formulating corrective action to resolve it.

Should have another update to share in approximately 20 minutes. Appreciate your patience so far everyone, thank you.

Rav

• Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner
    Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    How are we going with this?? 

• Steve B
    Steve B Member Posts: 50
    edited March 2018

Do we have any idea of when it will be fixed.  I was logged in and it logged me out and then I can't complete my work. 

• Donna_9560515
    Donna_9560515 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Just chill, we all have work to do but it's not that big of a deal...  It will be up again soon.
  • Jan V
    Jan V Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2019
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon Host working very very slowly!. Reckon Hosted too slow!I too am having problems today!  Firstly, to save each entry has been taking approximately 60 seconds - secondly, 40 seconds to print an invoice and now I've been logged out and can't log back on!  What a waste of my time!  I have tried to back up and verify data and the system isn't responding!  When will the system be back up and running?????? Very soon I hope.
  • Steve B
    edited March 2018
    That was quick.   I am logged back in.  Thank you for the quick fix.
  • Steve B
    edited March 2018
    Actually that was a false log in.  I saw my screen and then it went to PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE and comes back to the log in screen.
  • Steve Stokes
    edited March 2018
    So an outage of 43 minute so far is not an issue. What about those of us trying to do end of month.
  • Donna_9560515
    Donna_9560515 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    We are all trying to do end of month, enter data and issue invoices.  

In the grand scheme of things, no, it isn't the end of the world.

Grab a cuppa, have an early lunch or do something else.

• Rav
    edited March 2018
    Apologies for that Steve, the Hosted squad are performing work on the service as we speak so there might be a few variances in the login process just for the moment.

• Rina
    Rina Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    I cannot login either... this is the message i get in red text

The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'g_UserIDByUserString', database 'SyncProv', schema 'dbo'/
  • Somain Rapana_9560474
    edited March 2018
    yes i a m getting the same message 

• Derrin Rodriguez
    Derrin Rodriguez Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    hmm, not just a login issue. We were logged in and 1⁄4 way through processing a large payroll and got bumped off. hopefully all the data entered will be there when the problem is resolved and we can log back in !
  • Somain Rapana_9560474
    edited March 2018
    would like to see that happen too....reimburse us for lost time and payroll delays 
    edited March 2018
    The whole site has crashed now - Does this mean  we are getting closer to an answer - I am at a client with 4 other staff at the moment in downtime due to the outage - as you would imagine they are not happy.  I love this product usually but this past few months it is getting harder and harder to convince others it is the way to go - Really hope issues are sorted soon
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hi folks,
    A further update on what we're doing at the moment, unfortunately the Hosted squad are experiencing issues deploying what we're confident is the fix to the login problem. Work is continuing as we speak and its our highest priority to put this right as quick as possible.

I fully understand that its frustrating and I sincerely apologise for the hassle and frustration that its causing. Thanks for bearing with us, really appreciate your patience so far. Will keep you posted.

• Jan V
    Jan V Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2018
    I got the same message!
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    If you're currently attempting to login you will encounter the following error message(s) -

• Steve Stokes
    edited March 2018
    I never said it was the end of the world, however, these problems have been more frequent this year with an upgrade that needed rolling back to an earlier version. Yes sitting and doing other work, however, not the work that needs to be done. For some, when these outages occur it can be a big deal.
  • wsmech
    wsmech Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm having trouble logging in as of 1 p.m. today, anyone else experiencing the sa....
  • Mark_9560538
    Mark_9560538 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    I'm not getting an error message. The screen shows "Please wait a moment" for about 30 seconds and then it goes back to the log in screen

• Briony Campbell
    Briony Campbell Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Rav do we have any idea on ETA...There seems to have been a lot of issues also with speed & now this.  We pay a lot of money for these systems to be functional.

• Diane McKone
    Diane McKone Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Me to
  • Kaitlyn1798
    Kaitlyn1798 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2019
    I just got

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  • Brett Cole
    Brett Cole Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    I am receiving this error Message. Any reason why?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  • Mark_9560538
    Mark_9560538 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    me too now

• Carolyne Watson
    Carolyne Watson Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    i got Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

• ANGELA NAIDU
    ANGELA NAIDU Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2018
    I am getting this message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." ???
    edited March 2018
    yes now have that message too!
  • Kathy Ridley_9560562
    Kathy Ridley_9560562 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    i have that message also!!!! 

• Tracinator
    Tracinator Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Very inconvenient ! We have customers waiting to pick up vehicles and cant do invoices !
    Very bad for businsess. There is going to have to be compensation soon. Its happening all too often !!!!

This discussion has been closed.