*RESOLVED* Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issue (1 March 2018)

2»

Comments

• Kathy Ridley_9560562
    Kathy Ridley_9560562 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    i agree totally and you are not wrong about the speed!

• Mary Aughney
    Mary Aughney Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Me too

• Robert Lee
    Robert Lee Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2018
    I have been very patient..Had a long lunch, sorted my sock drawer.  When are we getting back on line

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi guys,
    The error messages on login attempts will differ while we're conducting work behind the scenes to get access restored.

They all relate to the same problem though and I'm getting the same error messages you're all reporting as well. I've updated my earlier post above in regard to the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error message.

We're making progress on this but we're not quite there yet. More info to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jim Mcmanus
    Jim Mcmanus Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    end of month you must be organised im 60 day behind 
  • lachlan watkins
    lachlan watkins Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    what is happening, have you cowboys been rolling changes into production without any testing?
  • Diane McKone
    Diane McKone Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  this is what it says when trying to log in?

• Jan V
    Jan V Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2018
    Me too!
  • Michelle Mills
    Michelle Mills Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2018
    We are again affected ...
    several users cannot log back in.
  • Tony Beck
    Tony Beck Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Yes Not working

• Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner
    Hayley Pearson Accredited Partner Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    Looks like it is working - thank you

• Nigel
    Nigel Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    No good, not happy happening far too often and only a while back they put the price up so think I'll have to give them the sack and switch to Xero. I'm sorry it is just not good enough when I have customers waiting
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Diane,
    Please see my post further below on this 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited March 2019
    **UPDATE - 3:38pm**

Hi everyone,
    Thanks for hanging in there while we worked on this. The Hosted squad have put in place some work to alleviate the cause of this issue and access should be restored for new connections to Hosted.

Can you please try logging in now. Let me know if you have any trouble with your login access BELOW THIS POST

• Mark_9560538
    Mark_9560538 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    it's back online
  • lachlan watkins
    lachlan watkins Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    glad I'm not using it for payroll, employees are a lot harder to fob off when they don't get paid than we are when you guys stuff up the system

• Jan V
    edited March 2019
    Login is back up and running.  

• Natalie_9560578
    Natalie_9560578 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Rav,
    Is there an official line of communicating issues with Reckon?
    I would just like to make someone aware that we have experienced a delay in our business.
    Thank you
    Natalie 
  • Daniel James_9560575
    Daniel James_9560575 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2018
    Bla, bla, bla, bla. Hello, this is the perfect excuse for all us hard working people to take a well earned extra coffee break and just chill out for a while. After all what else can we do about it. We're not doing ourselves any favours complaining and raising our blood pressure.
    But seriously! I do need to know as soon as its all over as now Ive got a **** load of work to catch up on.
    Oh and honey, if your reading this im going to home late tonight!
  • Jan V
    edited March 2018
    Logged on now, thanks Rav.
  • Anne Dunstan
    Anne Dunstan Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    Rav,  we have found a work around and we have been able to log in.

If you are currently using your userID to log change it to use your Username and this should let you log in
  • Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hi Anne,
    The has now been resolved about 15 minutes ago and normal access is available. Let me know if you have further trouble.

• Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hey NCI,
    Will ask the Hosted squad on any details I can share once they've finished post-analysis & debrief.

• Christine Dalrymple
    Christine Dalrymple Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2018
    Hi all, I managed to log in to Hosted. Unfortunately these things can happen and I know people complain when it does. At least it was resolved quickly. But I must note that the ATO Portals go down much more regularly and it can take hours or days sometimes to fix them. Well done Reckon Team. Cheers
    Chris
  • Jeff Worme
    Jeff Worme Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2018
    It happens multiple times per week over many months in multiple locations.. I have 10 licences in 3 different locations and at any point in time someone cant logon. I am over it. Don't dare say the issue is resolved. It will be hear tomorrow and the next day. Moving accounting packages is a huge process but it has started. I am done. 
  • Jeff Worme
    Jeff Worme Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2018
    It happens multiple times per week over many months in multiple locations.. I have 10 licences in 3 different locations and at any point in time someone cant logon. I am over it. Don't dare say the issue is resolved. It will be hear tomorrow and the next day. Moving accounting packages is a huge process but it has started. I am done. 
  • Steve B
    Steve B Member Posts: 50
    edited March 2018
    Thank you guys for fixing it.
This discussion has been closed.