Reckon One Log In

Ron Richards
Ron Richards Member Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
Have not been able to log into Reckon One for 4 days and receiving notice "the application has encountered and unknown error". And stating that error will be addressed urgently but nothing seems to be happening for us in Australia. Any suggestions, please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Ron,
    Are you encountering this error when trying to access the Reckon One login page itself or when launching your Reckon One book?

Which browser are you using when you experience this? Does the same problem occur when you try a different browser? Could you try clearing your browser cache and cookies & see if the problem rectifies?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ron Richards
    edited March 2018
    Rav,  The problem arises when I try to launch our Reckon One Book.  A colleague is having the same problem from her computer when she tries to launch so I doubt that it is a browser problem.  I am reluctant to shut down my browser as I am not confident I can get back to this conversation.  Thanks, Ron

• Ron Richards
    edited March 2018
    Rav,  You were on the right track.  I have launched the Reckon One book from another browser.  Thank you for saving the day. :)  Ron
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Out of curiosity, which browser were you experiencing the problem on AND is it still happening when you try on that browser today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ron Richards
    edited March 2018
    Rav, Was using Mozilla Firefox which is still not working today.  Swapped to Microsoft Edge.
    ?