REckon Accounts Hosted

JO-ANNE_7332490
JO-ANNE_7332490 Member Posts: 105
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Balance Sheet is taking forever to build the report

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Jo-Anne,

I'd recommend logging off the active user session(s) from within the Hosted control panel and then logging out (use the logout option). Try again after doing this.

How long does this report usually take to build for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    How much data is being generated? ie. what date range are you selecting to pull data from?

How long does this report usually take you to build?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Jo-anne.  Are you running in single user mode or multi user mode?  Some reports definitely run quicker in single user mode.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited March 2018

Hi Jo-anne.  You need to import them into Hosted, using the Upload button on the floating tool bar.  This should then end up in your ?My Live (Q) ?drive and inside the ?Uploads ?folder.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited March 2018

Not really, Jo-anne.  All that I can tell you is that my logo is a .jpg file.  It looks perfect on the screen and prints off perfectly.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited March 2018

Jo-anne.  How big is your .tlg file?  You should find this under the root directory of the? My Live (Q) ?folder.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited March 2018

Perhaps we all need to wish harder for you Kevin!

By the way, did you notice any improvement at all during that brief period when we had an updated Hosted back in January (or thereabouts)?  I certainly found that a couple of things worked quicker during that period.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited March 2018

Jo-anne.  I am pretty sure that almost all of us has felt the same way, one way or another.  One has to look at the reason for going Hosted, as to whether this reason is still valid in light of your circumstances now.  You had better look at that aspect pretty quickly as you cannot go back to the former desktop version in the futuer, unless you use the Enterprise version, one copy of which you are entitled to.  Therefore, if you find that there are no really valid reasons for using Hosted, as against your former desktop version, you perhaps need to look at going back before you put too many transactions into Hosted.

I have deliberately not put everything onto Hosted yet.

John L G