Is there a problem with the Reckon Portal - All I get is a blue patterned screen?

Megan Samain
Megan Samain Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I am having trouble getting to the login screen in reckon one. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Megan Samain
    edited March 2018
    Bugger - I have an AGM I have to report to tomorrow - I need it NOW!!  Grrrrr
  • Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited March 2018
    I have been able to log into Reckon one ok
  • Megan Samain
    edited March 2018
    What can I be doing wrong Michael?
  • Debbie White
    Debbie White Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    I am having the same problem, there is only a blue screen when trying to get to Reckon One log in screen. I have called JJ at Reckon 3 times and he insists it is a Telstra problem. I have contacted Telstra twice and they say it is a Reckon problem.
    No one can help
  • Jay Jay Li
    Jay Jay Li Alumni Posts: 36
    edited May 2020
    Hi All, 
    sorry hear everyone having such problem, today we received 4 reported cases of blue back ground only when login. 2 from NSW, 1 from QLD and 1 from VIC. the common thing looks like its a Telstra internet issue. (test with optus and voda connection all works fine, we are at the moment assume its a Telstra issue) 
    if you are having this login issue and not using a Telstra internet connection please let us know. 
  • Beth_9596684
    Beth_9596684 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    I am having the same problem!  So Jay Jay, what should we ask Telstra when calling to fix it as I see above Debbie has already tried and they say it's a Reckon problem?
  • Jay Jay Li
    Jay Jay Li Alumni Posts: 36
    edited March 2018
    Hi Deb, 
    I've notified the upper lvl about this issue and we are further looking in to this problem. 
    and hopefully find a solution quickly.  ?
  • Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited March 2018
    I use Internode on my computer and Optus on the iPad and can log in OK.  Suspect Telstra is not owning up to the problem 
  • Peter Brown
    Peter Brown Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2020
    SAme here in country sa   Use Telstra  nbn 
  • gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited March 2018
    I'm on Telstra (VIC suburbs) and OK at 22:43PM Sat 24/3/2018

Gary
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi everyone,
    For those who experienced issues with this yesterday, can you please advise if the problem is still persisting for you today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.