Unable to adjust column widths

Carly Henderson_9554852
Carly Henderson_9554852 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am unable to adjust column widths in any screen or adjust columns in reports. Any ideas for a solution to this? It has been a problem for quite some time and is rather frustrating!! Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Carly,
    I just want to check, is the same issue prevalent across other browsers? ie. if you test on a different browser are you able to adjust the columns sizes?

Also, are you using a PC or Mac?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carly Henderson_9554852
    Carly Henderson_9554852 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2018
    Hi Rav - I am using Google Chrome and no I haven't tried another browser. Which one would you suggest to try?

I am using a PC.

Thanks for your help.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Any one or two will do just for testing purposes, try Firefox and Internet Explorer and see if the same problem is consistent

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.