Every time I return to Reckon, even less than 5 minutes, Reckon hangs. Then I have to start again us

Dots
Dots Member Posts: 1
Reckon Accounts Premier 2017. When I return to Reckon even within a few minutes the thing hangs. Also whenever I alter a record, likewise the system hangs. Then the little indicator whirls around to its heart's content for up to one hour+ if you let it. We've been told that it is "thinking". Me thinks it is thinking too much. The only solution is to close down Reckon using Task Manager. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi David,
    During the time you stop using Reckon Accounts and then return to it, and subsequently experience this problem, does your PC go to sleep/standby mode?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited April 2018
    Try checking if it is the local operating system environment (like disk space issues),  or see if it is a corrupt data file of QBW.  Advise the operating system in use,  for some better clues to share.  Try running the TEST/SAMPLE company to eliminate the operating system, your memory or other jobs,  to gain confidence in the real QBW file you want to you.  Look at ideas like this:

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/system-environment-solutions-provided-by-reckon-community...

Gary