Bank feed not working correctly for past few months

Karen Young
Karen Young Member Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in Reckon One
Bank feed has been very hit and miss for the last few months, mainly miss.  Now it seems to have packed up all together and I am having to resort to manual uploads.  I did a manual upload a couple of weeks a go and have nothing new since.

Comments

• Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2018
    I have not had problems with our bank feeds.  We use Westpac.  What bank do you use?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Karen,

Can you please email our BankData team directly at bankdata@reckon.com with a specific description of the issue you're experiencing including screenshots. This will help us to locate your account and take a look into the causes behind any potential problems.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Another suggestion, can you please change the lookback range to not include the date range that you've just manually uploaded? To find your lookback range go to Settings > General > Book Settings > 'BankData Retrieved Last' field.

Also, just checking.. is the selection ie the highlighted option in the top right corner on Manual Upload or Bankfeeds?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karen Young
    edited April 2018
    Using BNZ
  • Karen Young
    edited April 2018
    I've done all of that noticed a new error message at the top which hasn't been there before 

Bank feed: Bank of New Zealand (New Zealand) - Banking [Feed Authentication Failed Due To MFA]
  • Karen Young
    edited April 2018
    Will do thanks