Invoice app for iPhone linked to Accounts Hosted.

Greg Herbert_9631132
Greg Herbert_9631132 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Accounts Hosted Invoicing app for iPhone. Is this something that could be implemented or is in the works as most of Reckons competition seem to have a mobile app.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Greg,
    Currently, our Reckon mobile app links exclusively with Reckon One which allows for invoicing on the go. While I don't have any info on expansion of this into Reckon Accounts Hosted at this stage, you may be interested in checking out Cosmic Invoice developed by our API Partner, Cosmic Innovations. Its a great solution which links with Reckon Accounts Hosted for mobile invoicing, more info - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/cosmic-invoice/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2018
    We've been asking for this for years - even suggested development paths, all to no avail while everyone is asking for it!  So we've embarked on a process of writing our own.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Cosmic inv app is already there  just if any one wants more info please call  me
    its also web based that means you can use on your laptop and many more features

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2018
    Yes but it's only web based - not native - so using the camera for bar code scanning and data input can be tricky!
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Cosmic app is android app that you can download  from google store and for all configuration to RAH which can be messy we do it for you over nite.
    And web based , Cosmic Inv app is not doing any thing on bar coding as such

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Greg Herbert_9631132
    edited April 2018
    Thanks Chandra I did have a look at your app last night but not available for iPhone unfortunately.
  • Greg Herbert_9631132
    edited April 2018
    Hi Louise,
    Thanks for the reply, yes it's a bit frustrating as the competitors software seem to have full mobile integration and it's not an issue for them. I have been using Reckon for ever back when they were Quicken and Quickbooks and it's just annoying that this seems to be a feature that a lot of people want.
    I'm not interested in using Reckon One as it has its own set of quirks that I don't like, just wish we had an iPhone app for creating an invoice on site.
    Cheers
  • Greg Herbert_9631132
    edited April 2018
    Hi Rav,
    Is there any particular reason why it doesn't appear to be on the horizon? I'm not in the least bit interested in using Reckon One and I have tried a couple of times over the years but it just doesn't do it for me.
    Also Chandra's app is only for Android so isn't an option.
    Cheers.
  • Jill Cunningham
    Jill Cunningham Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Hi Greg,
    Our business has been using the cosmic invoice app for over 9 months now. we have found it a very successful addition to our business, especially the payment link through Stripe. We too prefer iphone's but have been very happy with an android tablet for the mobile invoicing.  Chandra has worked tirelessly with this and is always available to help with unique situations. It is definitely worth a trial.
    Jill & Dave
    Towsville
  • Greg Herbert_9631132
    edited April 2018
    Thanks Jill, yes it looks like it could work but unfortunately I only have IOS device not Android. Cheers.