Payday Reporting NZ

Toni_9025747
Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
edited December 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Is Reckon Hosted going to implement "Payday Reporting" for NZ users?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Toni
    The IRD has recently released the specifications on this and our team have begun design work.

Its on the roadmap for inclusion in Reckon Accounts/Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 in March.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Good to know - Thanks Rav :-) 
  • Neil Woodward
    Neil Woodward Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Be good if this was available prior to March as the transition has to be made at 1 April 2019 giving no time to get our heads around how to use the feature.
  • Tracy McGuigan
    Tracy McGuigan Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    I hope the feature will be available on both desktop and hosted platforms. And have no bugs which will cause problems down the track with Filed returns being in error.
  • Neil Woodward
    Neil Woodward Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    I am looking for it on the Hosted platform. Had IRD contact me a few months ago about an error which came about as a result of the last March upgrade, just a simple change in how things were done which I hadn't noticed. A box which in the past defaulted to ticked which I needed to tick myself for each return.