Banking - Transfer Money, does not list transactions anymore

Stephen Balson
Stephen Balson Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I have been entering transfers between banks and after entering one the list screen no longer shows any. I.E. under day to day banking and Transfer money the transfers are not shown.At the bottom it says Page 0 of 0. Other screens show "There's nothing here yet..." when no data is there.
If I go to banking and click on one of the bank accounts, the transfers are there. They can be edited. Since I entered the same one two extra times thinking that it didn't save, it now shows up 3 times and I can't delete the other 2 from this screen. Only from the transfer screen, which lists nothing.
I have reported this to tech support, but I thought I post this to see of anyone else has encountered this or has a solution.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    No I see all the transfers however, I just created a  new one with a future date thinking that may be the problem, but it still shows up, BUT I created it for the 13Jul (tomorrow) and it shows up on the list as 14Jul (wrong date).

I too will report this to tech support.

I am using the new login.
  • Stephen Balson
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Kim or the replies to my posts.
    I did raise the incorrect dates in an email to the support person that is look into the issue of the transfers not being shown. I'm not sure if this is being looked at.

Support has used my login to look at my account and they have the same issue as me with not seeing the list of transfers. So It's not the orchard version causing the problem, or it could be as it was the operating system used to input the data.
  • Alex Tan
    Alex Tan Member Posts: 83
    edited February 2016
    Hi Stephen,

I was speaking to you over the telephone in regards to this case and it looks like the transfer list is reported to be an issue which has been escalated and currently being looked into. I will update you via email and via Reckon Community as the updates come. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience with us.

Kind regards,
    Alex
  • Stephen Balson
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for the update Alex.
  • Alex Tan
    Alex Tan Member Posts: 83
    edited February 2016
    Hi Stephen,

Our team has looked into the issue and have resolved the situation. I double checked a few minutes ago as well to confirm that the transactions inside "Transfer money" are now displaying. Sorry for the temporal disruption in service. If you can, try logging in again to check also I would advise changing your password for security purposes.

Go to login > Settings > Control Panel > Change password

For any other user that experiences this issue please call us on 1300 RKN ONE to have us look into it for you.

Kind regards,
    Alex
  • Stephen Balson
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Alex. I have checked and everything looks good. I can now see the transfers being displayed.
    Password has been changed.
  • ERIN_8770088
    ERIN_8770088 Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2018
    I have been having this issue over the past week, every day i go into my account and my transfers are not showing, do i just need to change my password to see them again?, if so i don't understand while i would need to change it and why my information would disappear !!, and where do i go to change it in RECKON ONE, i cant seem to find the location to password change, please get back to me to help me find my data. Erin
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Erin,
    Can you please give our Reckon One technical support team so a technician can take a closer look into this please. We're at 1300 RKN ONE (1300 756 663)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ERIN_8770088
    ERIN_8770088 Member Posts: 28
    edited May 2018
    Hi As you can see i have been dealing with this issuue for the last month, although a technician is getting back to me they cant seem to solve the issue and i keep getting told it is because i have 2 entries with the same date and same amount as explained to the technician in our business we will have this occur multiple times due to being an accomodation provider and the cost of a stay in cabins, im getting quite frustrated and annoyed and feel it shouldnt be this hard to have it sorted and rectified so that my data is showing in a program that i am paying for and to have it not working and seem to be no fix to it, ontop of that the end of finacial year is looming and i have data to enter and am a little unsure if i should enter it for it too to go missing and not be able to be found again. If the base level of technical support technician can not help me who can i call to get on the right track to having this sorted....not a happy customer - paying for a program that is not working
  • Deepak Gyawali
    Deepak Gyawali Reckon Staff Posts: 61 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2018
    Hi Erin,

I have looked into your issue and found out few duplicate transfer journals which were not completed. Completed them and deleted the journals with issue, which has solved your issue. The technician that you have logged your case with will brief you on this.

Kind regards,

Deepak Gyawali