Payslip Super information missing

tjoseph
tjoseph Member Posts: 29
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
On our payslips there is a section that has the 'Employer Super Contributions' it lists, Super Fund name, Super Number and YTD contribution. For some reason the Super Fund name is never picked up - even though the employees Super fund details are complete in their employee card in Reckon. Any idea why this is not being picked up on our payslips?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi tjoseph.  Have you included the Super Fund name in the Fund Scheme box in the employee record?
    John L G
  • tjoseph
    edited July 2020
    Hi John, Yes, the Fund Name is both in the Fund name section and the Fund Scheme section and neither sections are getting picked up on the payslip.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi tjoseph,

Is this the first occurrence of it not being picked up on the payslips? Or has it never appeared?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tjoseph
    edited May 2018
    It has never appeared. I have spent time trying to solve the problem and have hit dead ends so thought i would ask the community!
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    In my case, I elect to use a separate SGC payroll item for each Super Fund (and also for each Super Deduction or Super Salary Sacrifice), meaning that the name of the Fund will always appear.  I take it that you use are probably only using one.  On that basis, it is possible that there is some sort of corruption with your initial setup.  Therefore I would suggest creating a new SGC item and seeing whether or not this does the trick.
    John L G
  • HeatherJ
    HeatherJ Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I also use a seperate item for each fund
  • Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2018
    Hi TJoseph

You need to add the Superannuation fund not just in the Employee Info but also in the Payroll section of Reckon.

Try clicking on the Employee Centre icon, then double-click the employees name, and in the Edit Employee window, in the Change tabs selection click Payroll and Compensation Info, then select the Super button on the bottom right hand side of the window to open the Super Details dialog box for the Employee  and make sure that the name of the Super Fund is showing in the Fund Name field and the APRA Fund radio button is selected.

Robert Smeallie