Reckon Hosted How to set up Inventory Items purchased as a pack and sold separately

Kate McAllilster
Kate McAllilster Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted

I often purchase packs of 10 items and sell them separately, how can I set this up in Reckon Hosted

Comments

• Kate McAllilster
    edited May 2018

In the inventory part we had the buy price as a whole and then the sell price as single but this caused a few issues as when the item was invoiced out and inventory assets in P & L. I then set the inventory item up as two separate items with a defining part numbers. This works ok but as the items are billed in we then have to do a inventory adjustment changing the first item to nil and the second item to 10 (if it is a pack of ten). I have been given the task to see if there is an easier way.

• Kate McAllilster
    edited May 2018
    Thank you Kevin, I have just had a look at units of measure and you may be correct. Not sure how to set this up yet, will look further.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Reckon Accounts is not very powerful in BOM or in "Kitting " setup unlike Fishbowl and other 3rd party apps, however, I  think Graham Boast whos a Reckon Partner , will be able to help with some options.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009