I cant get Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 to update to R2P

Denise Goode
Denise Goode Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
Hi, I cant  get Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 to update to R2P. The original version is on my old computer and I'm trying to transfer to new computer but I  can't find the original disc.I've downloaded the R1 version online (it's the only version I could find) and it accepted my licence # and I get as far as entering my company password but it wont open.... apparently because the data I backed up to transfer over is from the R2P. I've located the R2P on my old computer and I put it on the new desktop and unzipped the files however I still can't get the downloaded version to update or open properly? Please help.  (sorry if I'm not using the correct terminolgy - I'm not very computer literate)

Comments

• Denise Goode
    edited June 2018
    Hi Kevin, just to confirm you are wanting me to supply my email address?  If so, please try dee_g@outlook.com Thanks for that. Regards Dee 
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2018
    Hi Denise.  I'm burning the midnight oil too. I'll send it to you via wetransfer.com  - it will take about 15 mins for the file to upload and an email to come through.

Graham Boast 0409317366
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au 

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Denise Goode
    edited June 2018
    Hi Graham, I've replied to your email but I'm not sure if you have received it? Can you check please?  Thanks. Regards. Denise