Timesheets, one customer, multiple jobs import to one invoice, with one line per job

Janine_9686095
Janine_9686095 Member Posts: 12
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I'm using Reckon Accounts hosted. I usually have timesheets that need to be recorded with multiple jobs per customer. I then need to bill to that customer, with one invoice, one line per job. So Person A will record their timesheet, one customer, job A, job B etc. I then need to create an invoice that has one line for job A hours, one for job B hours etc.

When I create an invoice for the customer, I can't see the hours to import unless I've selected the invoice as one of the jobs. I want to be able to add all the jobs for one customer. I can select as one job, import the hours, add a description, then change the invoice to the next job, import the hours etc. But this is not efficient at all. Is there a way to have them all imported, with one line per job, using the job as the line description?

Invoice one customer
Job A   x hours   $xx
Job B   x hours   $xx

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    So did you want to Reckon Hosted to perform these activities I doubt if this function is available . It has to be add on app.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Janine_9686095
    edited June 2018
    Reckon has timesheets, time import to invoices, multiple jobs that can be recorded against per customer in timesheets, it just needs that extra link to import the way I want.

Chandra, does your add on do this?
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Janine,  call me to discuss ,please  we don't discuss our methodology in public forums

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Janine_9686095
    edited June 2018
    Does anyone know if this can be done with the standard Reckon Accounts software?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2018
    Hi janine,

Just to confirm that Reckon Accounts treats a Customer and Customer:Job as separate entities for transactions; they a grouped at the accounts level so you can see balances for the individual Customer:Jobs and for the total Customer.  

regards,
    John.