Have you got the latest tax tables for the financial year?

Simon Mallender
Simon Mallender Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Twice now I've gone to the "Reckon web site for the latest information concerning the new tax tables." Think I can find it? Even Google can't find it! Does it exist? Who knows? Give us the link FFS - we're not stupid or lazy

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Hi Simon.  The new tax tables are not something that you have to specifically install.  They are part of a new version or release which should be out next week as part of the STP upgrade.  An email regarding STP and the new tax tables was issued by Reckon yesterday.  When the update is released, you will find a prominent note on the login page.

John L G

• Simon Mallender
    edited August 2019
    So why are they wasting my time every time I log on telling to go waste my time looking for something that doesn't yet exist but that I'll get anyway? 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2020
    Hi Simon - that sounds like a message that auto pops up around this time of year to remind users that Tax Tables may change - but from memory it only relates to older versions of Reckon?  I don't recall seeing it in the later versions?  What version are you running?  and also from memory - I think that you were able to tick a box on that message to say "Do not show me this again"?    However, the updates to tax tables, which are indeed inside a release which is due out late next week, are only available to those on the latest version of the software.  Hope this clarifies for you. :)
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Correct Kevin, it happened with Hosted when I logged in an hour ago.  It also appears for for the 2017 desktop version and I imagine that it would be the same for the 2018 version as the R2 version, with the latest tax tables, is yet to be released. 
    John L G
  • Simon Mallender
    edited July 2018
    The point I make is that the message is a completely misleading waste of my time. Don't send me a message telling me to to something I don't need to do every time I log on the product with no means to acknowledge or dismiss it and not even anything to find. To whom do I charge my wasted and frustrated hour? FFS!