2018 tax tables...What is the correct version number?

Natalie Meyer
Natalie Meyer Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi.I just downloaded the 2018 reckon accounts upgrade but the tax tables seem to have stayed the same. What is the correct tax table number for 18-19 year? I have version 171862. Should this have changed when I upgraded? Thanks, Nat

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Natalie,

The tax table update will be coming later this week and we'll be in touch with everyone as soon as they're ready to go.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Natalie Meyer
    edited August 2019
    we have to do a payrun this Friday and the tax will be wrong?
  • Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    so will we have them by Friday? When we have to do payrun?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Natalie,
    If your payment date is 29/6 (Friday) then you will need to use the current tax scales. You can then update to the new tax tables after this pay is completed, provided you have no more payruns in between.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    not for us it isnt....the relevant payroll period for us ends on 1st July so will take us into the new fin year so we need the tax tables by Friday

• Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    Payment date will in fact be Monday 2nd July. period ends Sunday 1st July. We only do the payrun on the Friday as that is when the bookeeper works.  That is why we need the tables by Friday.

• Kerri_6634298
    Kerri_6634298 Member Posts: 36
    edited August 2019
    The date of payment is when the new tax tables are needed not when you process. That is Monday.

• Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    yes I know it's not your problem..we cant help the way our fortnightly pay schedules happen and whether they just fall within the new financial year either.  I just wanted to now whether we would get the new tax scales by this Friday ...thanks for the help

• Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    thanks Kevin for your help. Noted that you are not Reckon! What do the points do BTW do you know? So far I have 142 points?

• Natalie Meyer
    edited June 2018
    geez.,..pity you can't cash them in for something..I see you have a ton of them..and yes I would think you would be worn out!! Thanks heaps for all your help. Nat
  • nicole Topp
    nicole Topp Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Yes I am asking he same question ..I would like to know when as we were advised the 24 june then 26 june then 27 june and now its the 28 june and no tax tables as yet..
  • Rav
    edited June 2018
    Hi Nicole,
    I'm not sure where or why you were advised the 24th or 27th as we were targeting release on the 26th however this was delayed due to the tax cut legislation passing just a few days before that date. This impacted our release schedule and our teams worked hard to rebuild the tax updates for all four of our products as quick as they can to avoid any further lengthy delays. 

The updates are going today, Reckon One is already live and Reckon Accounts Business & Payroll Premier are rolling out as we speak.