Single Touch Payroll (STP) Webinar FAQ's

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited July 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi everyone,

With the new Single Touch Payroll (STP) upon us there will no doubt be loads of questions and it will take some time to get accustomed to the new processes and we're here to help you along the way.

We received some great questions from our STP webinars last week and we've compiled them into document so that you can refer to it easily and have the key information at your fingertips.

I'd strongly recommend checking it out and downloading/printing a copy for yourself.

SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL WEBINAR FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Shay_9665917
    Shay_9665917 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2018
    It would have been great to have this up and running a month ago.  Not giving us small businesses much time to figure it out seeing that the release is not even out yet (and its the 28 June 2018).  Not looking forward to my next payrun.  :(
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Shay,
    All 2018 tax update releases are live and available.

We've got a plethora of detailed support content on the topic of Single Touch Payroll including the FAQ's above which came from the webinar on Monday and also our STP Resource Hub and Help Centre

We've got more webinars coming up on STP that focus on individual products including one tomorrow for Reckon Accounts Business, info here -
    Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Desktop WEBINAR - 29 June 2018

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tjoseph
    tjoseph Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav, will the webinar today be recorded and available to listen to at a later date?

• Rav
    edited June 2018
    Sure will, I'll have it up on the webinar thread as soon as I can get my hands on a copy

• Rav
    edited July 2018