Is there any such thing a Support anymore? Have an urgent technical problem and have been on hold fo

Maxine Pipet
Maxine Pipet Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Such a lack of support, cant contact any one and when I do I am always in the wrong area and will transfer me again.  Not a happy bunny

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi there Maxine,
    Really sorry to hear we've kept you waiting for quite some time, I know its never fun being on hold. The teams are certainly under the pump at the moment with EOFY calls and they're working as quickly and thoroughly as possible to get through all their calls.

Which product did you need support for and which line did you call? 

Let us know some details of the issue you're currently experiencing and we'll do our best to help right here on the Community :)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maxine Pipet
    Maxine Pipet Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi Rav, thank you for your reply, I have had my problem sorted now but not before waiting 1 hour 45 minutes which is really below expectation. If you are aware that the EOFY will be busy then I would suggest you have enough staff to cater for this time.  First problem is that I was put through to the wrong department which should not happen when you have all my details, and I only found that out when the lady answered my call after 45 minutes of being on hold, and yes she transferred me and I was on hold again, this time for longer.  I have never experienced such bad service and I hope it doesn't happen again.
  • Malcolm McMaster
    Malcolm McMaster Member Posts: 17
    edited June 2018
    Maxine, have a look at the blogs, it is no different at any other time of the year. Sadly I couldn't put up with the embarrassment any longer & have converted all 15 of my client base to MYOB.

• Malcolm McMaster
    edited June 2018
    Kevin, I'm talking about the last 2 years lack of support. It's just beyond belief.
  • Malcolm McMaster
    edited June 2018
    I can only assume you have never needed customer support. We are all entitled to our own opinions based on our individual experiences, I'm glad you are happy.