unable to log onto hosted today.

Priscilla_Ognenis
Priscilla_Ognenis Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Unable to log onto our accounts hosted today to finalize our end of financial year accounts. image

Hoping someone can help us get back on track to finish off our financial year & update to new version.

Thankyou.

Comments

• Sue Stopka
    Sue Stopka Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    I am having the same issue, please help
  • Fiona_9211335
    Fiona_9211335 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    having the same issues, any update what's happening, 30.6.18 and reckon hosted is having a melt down! Not happy.
  • Gary O'Neill
    Gary O'Neill Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    same issue here. pathetic
  • Gary O'Neill
    Gary O'Neill Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    I have the same issue. Called support but after hours. this is ridiculous.
  • Andrew Cochrane_9243480
    Andrew Cochrane_9243480 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Having the same issue too. I hope they sort it out. Of all days for this issue to happen.
    Last time I emailed support Australia it took them 6 days to get back to me.
  • Sigrun
    Sigrun Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Having the same problem. very irritating!
  • Fiona_9211335
    Fiona_9211335 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Is anyone looking into this, or no one watching this issue from Reckon???  End of financial year!! 
  • Cary Struckel
    Cary Struckel Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Need to pay super all up to date before midnight!!! Cannot log in to get amounts to pay. Urgent.

• Lynne Bower
    Lynne Bower Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    I am having the same issue, grrrr
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Sincere apologies everyone, I can certainly understand the timing of this issue couldn't have been worse.

We've got the team working on this as we speak and we hope to have access restored as quick as possible.

I've created a thread over here and I'll be posting updates as soon as they come to hand there -
    Reckon Accounts Hosted launch issue (30 June 2018)

Please feel free to visit the thread and hit the 'Follow' button to recieve email notifications as soon as new post is made

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.