Issues with printing Payslips

Options
Briony Campbell
Briony Campbell Member Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi I have Reckon & I am unable to print off my staff payslips.  You have had issues today & I need this rectified ASAP

Comments

• TYSON DEKLEVA
    TYSON DEKLEVA Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Go to the top right hand corner where the main search bar is and you will see a letter with a red x on it  and just press that. click the always allow pop ups  then it will work
  • Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Briony

Perhaps you could fix this yourself, just follow Rav's Instructions that he has posted many times tonight.  Click on this link:
    When I try to print in Hosted nothing happens, the print window doesn't appear

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
    Kim Chapman
  • Briony Campbell
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Guys I am on a MAC & I don't have this RED X anywhere.  Considering how much I am paying per month Reckon can rectify this so I stop wasting time & get to run my business.

Thanks for trying to help but this is a reckon issue which needs to be fixed.
  • Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello Briony

Have you clicked on the link I provided.  What is your browser?  Follow the instructions provided appropriate to your browser. 
  • Briony Campbell
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Kim I have never had this issue before & I have clicked on your link as suggested but it doesn’t reflect my MAC. Reckon Hosted needs to rectify this as I haven’t had this issue in the past & we should be able to click on print & it work. Reckon can you please rectify this as the suggestion don’t reflect my Mac
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    What is happening specifically when you try printing?

Which browser are you using on your Mac and does the same thing occur on any other browsers?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.