when i add my business ABN to the Reckon Portal GovConnect, it says 'unable to create subscription w

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Fleur,
    This usually means the ABN is already registered for STP. Perhaps someone in the business has already signed up?

What is the ABN number you're trying to register?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2018
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Fleur, so no one else has registered for STP in the business? 
    I'll ask the team to take a look and see if there's anything on our end that is causing that.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Michael,
    Can you let me know the ABN you're trying to register?

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Fleur,
    This ABN has already been registered for STP under fxxxx@vxxxxxxxxxxs.com.au.
    The email address is legitimate I've just inserted x's to mask the email address.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Michael,
    This ABN has also already been registered for STP under vxxxxxw@fxxxxxxxxxxn.com.au.

The email address is legitimate I've just inserted x's to mask the email address

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    STP registration is not done on our end in any way as it requires user-level Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).

The contact name that was listed on that registration is V****n.
    I'd suggest having a chat with that person to ask why it was registered.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Ok thanks Rav. If that particular email address account is deleted from the reckon portal, would a different email address then be able to register the same ABN for STP?
  • Lesley Alexander
    Lesley Alexander Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Hello Rav
    I am having the same issue as Michael and Fleur. I need some advice how to proceed as well. As far as I know the business ABN hasn't been registered for STP. 
  • Lillian Chen
    Lillian Chen Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    Hello Rav, I have the same issue though it was my fault as I incorrectly registered using the Google sign-in though I have a Reckon login.  Can I have the incorrect registration removed?
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Lesley,
    Can you give me the ABN number that you're trying to register

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Lillian,
    How far did you go using the account under the Google sign-in?

Did you set up the STP service in full on that account?

• Core Contracting Services
    Core Contracting Services Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,  I have the same issue.  Our ABN is 63154829188.  Could you have a look please?
  • Lillian Chen
    Lillian Chen Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav, it seems that the account was fully set up (except for adding credit card details).  When I tried to upload the STP file, an error message appeared to say that the company information was incorrect.  Our ABN is 88788167821.  I would prefer to use the Reckon login though.  Thanks Lillian
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi CCS,

Your ABN has already been registered under axxxx@cxxxxs.com.au

• Core Contracting Services
    Core Contracting Services Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    thats the email that we're using to try log in.
  • Lesley Alexander
    edited July 2018
  • Cara_7463326
    Cara_7463326 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Hi, I have the same problem - but I have already registered the business under my log in, so how do I get my collegue to set hers up as she will be my back up when on leave?
  • Cara_7463326
    Cara_7463326 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I can't find any notes on how to set up mutliple users.  We use Reckon Accounts Desktop - so this is the first time setting up in the Portal.
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Michael,
    Which user name are you using to sign into the Reckon Portal?

STP has already been registered for that above ABN by the above contact name in my previous reply. You need to ensure that you're logging into the Reckon Portal using the account credentials set up by that user.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Michael,
    Which user name are you using to sign into the Reckon Portal?

STP has already been registered for that above ABN by the above contact name in my previous reply. You need to ensure that you're logging into the Reckon Portal using the account credentials set up by that user.

• Scott_9714540
    Scott_9714540 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hello, having same issue ABN 90 127 794 307, any help appreciated
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav, I had a mess up with the reckon account used to register the company abn under for stp. My issue Isa bit different though as I am happy to use the log in that I put the abn under originally, however the google authenticator for this is no longer on my mobile (so I can't get into my stp/gov connect section of my re kon portal) do you know if reckon can arranfe a new qr code that I can scan?
  • Angela Edwards
    Angela Edwards Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav we are having the same issue our ABN is 71 729 259 489
    I am the only person who set up the reckon portal as we never had this before.  I did use google to sign in intially (prior to stp being on the reckon portal).  However after the 28th June 2018 when payroll premiere was on the reckon portal I have used the reckon sign in and used the google authenticator and am getting the same error report.

I would prefer to use the reckon sign in

Many thanks

Ange

• Monique_9715427
    Monique_9715427 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav - I am having the same problem. Abn 60 065 269 025. I tried setting up on Thursday not realising it wasn't ready yet. Can you please advise. I am having no luck getting through on phone.
  • Ye Sun
    Ye Sun Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Hi,

OUr ABN is 85 140 318 029, we have the same issue and we need to delete our initial login details so that we can register again with the person initially registered for STP. Can you please help and advise what we can do? 
  • Deborah Soelaiman
    Deborah Soelaiman Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2018
    Same here. Rav, could you please check? ABN 83 142 416 304. Thanks.
  • Lesley Alexander
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav
    Could you please check this ABN: 92119886734? 
  • Monique_9715427
    Monique_9715427 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I have been speaking with a very helpful man about the problem, and he has escalated it to their IT desk, as so many of us are having the same issue. I am waiting for a call back.
  • MaryAnne Geygan
    MaryAnne Geygan Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    Rav, can we get an update on this? It is clearly an issue for a number of people, and as we need to file the same day we do payroll (today for us) we need to know whether it will be resolved by close of business. 
  • Karina_9242901
    Karina_9242901 Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    I've created multiple users with my ABN 95078211346, and unfortunately I have lost me link with my google chrome authenticator app also, is there anyway to remove my two  one with my own personal gmail account and another registered with the reckon customer portal. I'd greatly appreciate the feedback to remove them.
  • Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931
    Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931 Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2018
    Has anyone had any joy with this error??  I have just tried to sign in for first time and I too get the "Unable to create subscription with Stp"

• Karli Sutherland
    Karli Sutherland Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Hi I have the same problem ! Our ABN is 71351825037. I have logged into the portal under my user name however from the very beginning I haven't been able to set anything up for STP I have always had this error message?? Initially the first support person laughed at me like I made a mistake and then the second support person told me the error was due to having not updated our Reckon Hosted file to 2018 edition. Now I have everything updated I'm very confused as nothing is working and I have yet to be able to report in accordance with my obligation to the ATO as I cannot set anything up on the portal !!! We paid our wages on Monday so I am definitely not compliant. Please advise the best way to fix this problem

• Karli Sutherland
    edited July 2018
    I had the same issue they are suggesting above that it's because someone has already registered it under another email however I got the error from the very beginning too. I'm still on hold from support such a problem

• Kate Lindrea
    Kate Lindrea Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Hello, having the same issue, ABN 15159435837
    Have been on hold the last 2 days not being able to get through on the phone. 
    Any help would be appreciated. 
  • Karli Sutherland
    edited October 2018
    I finally managed to get thru to support this morning and was told same as the replies above that this is because someone else in our organisation has already registered for STP which is absolutely incorrect ! I have called a consultant in Melbourne and am waiting for her to get back to me if I get an answer that fixes this problem I will post later today. I believe she has come across this problem and was successful in fixing it.

• Scott_9714540
    Scott_9714540 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    This problem (relating to Company Information now sorted as per this link, https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/-invalid-company-information-error-in-govconnect-stp-when...
  • Michelle Bayne
    Michelle Bayne Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,
    We are having the same issue, our ABN is 59208392078. We have two people in the office that have access to register for STP, (separate MFA'S) but we are both getting the same message "Unable to Create Subscription with STP" when trying to add the business ABN to the GovConnect portal via our own log in details.
    Please advise, our payroll was done 3 days ago and still no luck uploading our file to ATO.
  • Chantelle B
    Chantelle B Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Hi there, I too am having this same issue. ABN is 66003127509. 
  • Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931
    Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931 Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2018
    Did you have any luck?
This discussion has been closed.