Prints to Reckon Printer and then drops out - how do i select my printer?

Jenny_9713067
Jenny_9713067 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2019 in Accounts Hosted
When trying to print in Reckon Hosted - it brings up the window and auto selects Reckon Printer. Once clicking on print, nothing else happens. How do I print to my own printer?

It works if i do 'save as pdf' and then open that file and print - but it shouldnt take this extra step.

Please help ASAP as we need to print a lot of reports for end of year

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2019
    Accept this printer and watch the screen.

It does work fine once you accept popups, every browsers has the notification on a different spot on the screen I have done this on all my browsers this morning

Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Maureen Zohn_9713241
    Maureen Zohn_9713241 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    What do you mean by ACCEPT THIS PRINTER AND WATCH THE SCREEN?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2019
    When you see that nothing is happening there will be a notification that you need to accept pop ups it is usually found at the right hand end of the address bar. Accept this and the next time it goes direct to your printer.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Gerry is exactly right here.

There's more info here -

When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny_9713067
    Jenny_9713067 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018

Looks like it was just the pop-ups being blocked. Google chrome just doesn't make it obvious that it's doing it, so didn't notice it was happening. Thanks Rav!