Not sure why no one answers your help lines for technical support, 3 days of not being able to log o

Malcolm GilhamMalcolm Gilham Member Posts: 4
edited July 15 in Accounts Hosted
Not sure why no one answers your help lines for technical support, after 3 days of not being able to log on and despite the community page saying "all working" 

Comments

• John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    Malcolm.  Have you tried logging into the Control Panel, logging off remote sessions, logging out of the panel (top right hand corner), closing the tab, shutting down your browser, and starting again?  That can sometimes be the answer.
    John L G
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Hi Malcolm,

I'd highly recommend following the steps above as highlighted by John.
    If you are still experiencing a problem after this, can you advise what is actually happening ie. error messages, where in the process you are encountering a problem etc
  • Malcolm GilhamMalcolm Gilham Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    I have tried John's steps with no luck. I am getting the error message as I am trying to log in with username etc.
    edited July 15
    Malcolm, what error message are you getting?
    John L G
    edited July 2018
    hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle your request HTTP ERROR 500
    edited July 15
    Wondering John if you have any ideas yet ??? 
    edited July 2018
    Sorry Malcolm - sounding like a Reckon technical issue.  What browser are you using?  Have you tried using a different browser?
    John L G
    edited July 2018
    Definitely a Technical Support issue I believe as somebody else now is having the same problem. If it helps, I cannot install the desktop version - it keeps on getting interrupted, John L G
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Hi Malcolm, 
    I understand that the Support team has had a chat with you this afternoon and have resolved this issue for you.

Let us know if you have any further trouble.
  • ErinErin Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Just curious how this issue was resolved for you Malcolm?
    I am currently having the same problem and have been since last Wednesday.