error occurred when closing the client connection in GovConnect

Julie_9710506
Julie_9710506 Member Posts: 17
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
error occurred when closing the client connection in GovConnect with in the List Response. Inner exception message, "invalid provider type specified"

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for asking Julie,

it sounds like you do not have your Region and Language settings on your PC set to English (Australia).  A wrong setting here means the SBR system cannot recognise your List request.  

If you need guidance to change your Region and language settings follow the instructions in this article.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Julie_9710506
    edited July 2018
    Hello John, thank you for replying. I followed the language instructions but still coming up with the same error even after rebooting everything.
  • John G
    edited July 2018
    I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you, Julie.

Firstly,  in Control Panel > Regions, is the Format selected as Match Windows display language (recommended); and is the Format showing as English (Australia)?

If it is still an issue, and if you are not using the latest version of GovConnect (1.0.1.6), download and install it from https://www.reckon.com/au/downloads-guides/

regards,
    John

• Julie_9710506
    edited July 2018
    Hello John, I have the latest Govconnect and Reckon 2018 and working on windows 10. I changed all the setting as per the instruction and I'm still having the same error message. Can you or a reckon IT guru please investigate further.
  • John G
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Julie,

Have you successfully submitted BAS through GovConnect before?
    Can you confirm your Region setting and your Language setting is set to English (Austrlaia).

regards,
    John.