online banking connection does not work via reckon - tried chrome, explorer and edge - they are all

JWhitt007
JWhitt007 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have tried using explorer11, edge and chrome.  All are up to date and I have also upgraded the Reckon Hosted today to the new version that became avail. after the weekned.  Nothing works.  I select online banking  and no matter which bank i choose it will not go past that page.   Sometimes it comes up with the progress bar at the bottom but it is extremely slow and doesn't get past halfway.  I have been trying to logon to online banking via reckon since it came back online after the weekend to no avail.

Comments

• Jodi Scattini
    Jodi Scattini Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I had to download my ABA file to desktop & open banking in another window to do the bulk payment today.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2019
    Welcome to the Reckon Community, Jodi, JWhitt007

This looks to be a configuration setting change with the new update to Hosted which we'll need to address.

In the meantime, there is a simple albeit roundabout workaround to get these and other external links within Hosted working -

Click Help > Suggest New Features 

A browser window will appear and along with a secure connection alert (screenshot below). Tick the option 'In the future, do not show this warning' and click OK.

Close the 'Suggest new Features' browser window.

Your Online Banking Centre links will now be operational.

regards,
    John
  • Rosemary
    Rosemary Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2019
    This still does not work!!!