Unable to create subscription with Stp

Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931
Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931 Member Posts: 28
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Has anyone had a solution with this issue? 

Yes I have updated to the new 2018 version.
Yes I have gone through all of my data and checked that everything is entered and nothing is missing.
Yes I have made sure all the information is the same EVEN with my capital letters etc.
Noone has tried to hook up the GovConnect but me and yet I still get this error message.

STOP PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND and actually look into the problem as there is obviously one! Either that or your instructions are terrible-sort it out Reckon.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Kelly,
    The only reason this message appears is if the ABN has already been registered for STP services.

This means that you're either not logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same user name/password credentials that the ABN was registered for STP under initially or you're creating a new Reckon Portal account and trying to register the ABN for STP again when it already been registered.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kelly Leaning-Dalley_9070931
    edited July 2018
    Rav,

I am the only person who has tried to register on the GovConnect STP portal and have had no success at all, everytime I get the same error message.  

Please explain to me how someone would originally register on the Reckon Portal as I am obviously stupid
    edited July 2018
    How can we check that it is registered if you what you say is true?
    edited July 2018
    Our ABN 48074417548
    edited July 2018
    Rav are you going to respond?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    This ABN was registered for STP on 4 July with the contact name listed as k****

Log in using the Reckon Portal credentials that were used for this registration. Do you have any idea of what Reckon Portal credentials were used when registering?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited July 2018
    Well I tried registering but it has always given me error messages!  So this would lead me to believe that the first time I tried to register and it gave me a error message saying it hadn't worked it actually has??  Why do I still keep getting a error message then?  Can you give me the details?  I don't understand how the contact name is listed as me but my log in details don't work?  Any ideas as to what I can do to get this to work?  I have been through all the webinars and followed all the instructions and checked that everything is the same.  My only thought is that because I kept getting error messages saying it hadn't worked when indeed it did that everything that I have changed since then is the reason it won't work now??  Does that make sense?
    edited July 2018
    Oh my god I just went in again for the tenth time today and it has worked!!!!  Did you do something?  As I have done nothing different?
  • Kate Lindrea
    Kate Lindrea Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Rav, if we are already registered, where do we go to log in? I can only see the 'get started' button, which then leads me to the 'unable to create subscription with stp"
    Any help would be great
  • Lyn Hartley
    Lyn Hartley Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    I have inadvertently registered on the Gov Connect portal with a Reckon Account I created back in 2016 when we were trialing a product.  It is now asking me to enter credit card details to complete the registration process on this account.  I also have separate Reckon account for which I am getting the error message "Unable to create subscription with Stp" presumably because the subscription is already linked to an incomplete registered account. Is there any way our original Reckon account can be deleted so we can start the Gov Connect process again on the account linked to our product?
  • Lyn Hartley
    Lyn Hartley Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I have inadvertently registered on the Gov Connect portal with a Reckon Account I created back in 2016 when we were trialing a product.  It is now asking me to enter credit card details to complete the registration process on this account.  I also have separate Reckon account for which I am getting the error message "Unable to create subscription with Stp" presumably because the subscription is already linked to an incomplete registered account. Is there any way our original Reckon account can be deleted so we can start the Gov Connect process again on the account linked to our product?
  • Katrina Crute
    Katrina Crute Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2020
    I'm having the same issue; and I know I linked the ABN last week, I am using hosted
  • ALENA BOW_9719258
    ALENA BOW_9719258 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    I have the same problem as well so how can I find out what name I used to register for STP. I spent over an hour on the phone to support last night and he was telling me to create another account, which didnt work so that case is still open.

• Caroline Suhardjono
    Caroline Suhardjono Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Hi, I have finally successed to link to Stp for 1 of our company, but strangely in that account I got 2 same company with different Software ID so I only use one to upload the STP. Is there any way to delete the other one?

Then I got another company which I want to combine to 1 Reckon account as it was registered in other entry which actually was my trial account to check if the systems works or not.
    How I can move the companies so I could have only 1 Reckon Account??