BackUp error

greg edelmaier
greg edelmaier Member Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to backup by Reckon Hosted file, and when I select backup to B: drive or Q: drive, the page freezes, as it seems Reckon is unable to find either oif those drives, through this Process.  Any Ideas ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Greg,

Does this occur every single time you try to backup? 

Could you please try logging off the remote session and then logging out (use the logout option) and then try again after a few minutes.

Does the same problem persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• greg edelmaier
    greg edelmaier Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Thamks for the response, The issue is that each time I do a  verification of my data, it stops at 57%, and then crashes. I have logged out, tried to rebuild also, but that crashes at 56% .  Any ideas?  The Rebuild process takes a back of the data, but it is too big 477mb, I need to get i under 250mb, and I beleive the verification process will do this, uless you know of another way to reduce my back up file?
  • Jeff Langtip
    Jeff Langtip Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2018
    Is there a reply to this one, its 4 months old???
  • Tirzah Hills
    Tirzah Hills Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    This is still a current issue. We are experiences issues with the backup getting to 65% then crashing.
    We are trying to get this sorted before 2017 file dissappears.