printing payment summaries with zero payg

Carmela Tavasci
Carmela Tavasci Member Posts: 5
edited October 2018 in Payroll Premier
I have some employees with zero PAYG but I still need to produce a payment summary for them.  I DONT have a tick next to exempt from payment summary under their profile. WHAT CAN I DO IN ORDER TO PRINT THEIR PAYMENT SUMMARY?  My concern also is the ATO file EMPDUPE may not have them included either.  When I print a reconciliation statement they are on there but no where else....
Please help

Comments

• Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    Carmela, when that happened to me last year, I had to put $1 tax in the last pay of the year and then it would generate a payment summary. Hope it works for you.
  • Carmela Tavasci
    Carmela Tavasci Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    thanks for that, that definitely helped...
  • Chris_9566250
    Chris_9566250 Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2018

Yes, I have had the same problem, only I manually entered .10c in the last pay and then it will print a payment summary but won't show any tax paid as it is less then $1

Cheers

Chris

• Tanya Briggs
    Tanya Briggs Accredited Partner Posts: 75 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    To check if they are included in the Empdupe, create the empdupe file then open it using Notepad.  Print it to paper (not really legible on the screen) then you can identify each employee included and the amounts included for each one.  I edit a pay to deduct $0.01 tax to get a PAYG Payment summary to generate.