Govconnect Company Information

emma_9709845
emma_9709845 Member Posts: 19
edited July 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I created our account in the Govconnect portal yesterday, in the first step after entering our ABN the company name and address came up as correct I selected it and continued to selecting the product that we need to use (reckon desktop). All worked really well. When I double checked the company and advisor information tab our address is not appearing. I can edit the company name in that field only. Anyone else had this issue???

Comments

• Rosemary Harrison
    Rosemary Harrison Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    We also have a problem in that the person registering for the portal used their own mobile number instead of the business mobile.  We have changed the number in the profile but cannot change the number in the GovConnect advisor page.  Help!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi guys,
    The data that you'll see displayed is read through the upload from the accounting program and then updates the company info each time, so if there have been any changes in these fields in your Reckon Accounts program, it will display these changes in the next upload.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leah Whelan
    Leah Whelan Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Do you mean the payrun uploads? Mine still are not working. I can upload them, and submit. But I keep getting an ATO error. No one has been able to help me. I've just noticed that our company phone number is one number wrong. I've changed it in the company info in Reckon accounts hosted. But can't change it in Reckon GovConnect. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Leah,
    What is the specific ATO error you're receiving?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leah Whelan
    edited July 2018
    I have submitted the payrun about 9 times now and have received mostly the same error. 
    ATO Messages
    An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact the Tax Office.

I contacted the tax office yesterday and was on the phone for like 2 hours. Eventually we came to the conclusion I had not registered my software ID yet. So I did that. And was still getting the same error message. So they told me to contact my software provider. So I phoned Reckon and spoke to them for over an hour. They even took over control of my computer to try and rectify it and still no result.

When we tried to send a payrun event via full file replacement. It now comes up with the following error:

ATO Messages
    We were unable to process your submission because we could not locate the submission that you have requested to be replaced.

I am assuming this is because the ATO has not actually ever received my payrun event in the first place. 

Shall I try sending it as a new one and not ticking the full file replacement box?

I have noticed that my company phone number is incorrect in Reckon GovConnect Company and Advisor Info and can't find a way to change it. Also...I am the payroll officer submitting this on behalf of the company I work for. The contact name in our Reckon Accounts Hosted company information Payroll Tax Information is the name of one of our Directors because he is the one who signs our forms. However I am the one submitting the file so I am signing my name. Will the effect the payrun file being sent?
    I have even tried using the bosses name and it still won't send so I'm not sure this is even the issue.

I have wasted two full working days trying to get this sorted but to no avail. Please help if you can.
  • Leah Whelan
    edited July 2018
    OMG!!! Nevermind! I just tried to send it as a new payrun without ticking full file replacement and guess what?! Success - finally!!! I can now breathe...
    And the company phone number changed itself once the file was uploaded.
  • Leah Whelan
    edited July 2018
    Now....is there any way to delete my previous attempts in ReckonGovConnect because the list of 11 tries is a mess! And I have to go through all of them to find the one that was successful.