logged onto my mygov account and isnt bringing up anything to bring my products up to load my stp fi

KERRIE EDWARDS
KERRIE EDWARDS Member Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
STP IN RECKONS DESKTOP

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kerrie,

Single Touch Payroll submissions to the ATO are made through Reckon GovConnect STP which is in the Reckon Portal. There is no affiliation to a myGov account.

Check out this help article on signing up and getting set up with GovConnect STP and also the video below on how to perform STP submissions from your Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) program.

GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll

Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Business (Desktop) - VIDEO

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• KERRIE EDWARDS
    edited July 2018
    Sorry yes I meant Reckon GovConnect STP.  I did it OK last week but this week when I log into Reckon GovConnect it keeps asking me for my MFA verifying code which I didnt need last week it just went to the next screen where I clicked on Reckon Desktop.  Where do I get this verfiying code as its saying in my account details that the MFA is enabled. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kerrie,
    Each time you login into access Single Touch Payroll services you'll be asked to verify through Multi-Factor Authentication, once you've done it once it will be active for the next 12 hours provided you don't logout.

Did you set up this account or was it someone else in the business?

When STP was set up, MFA will be asked for and it needs to be linked using Google Authenticator app on a mobile phone or web extension.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• KERRIE EDWARDS
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav